1 Montclare Claremont Road, Killiney, County Dublin€1,475,000
Semi-Detached House 5 Beds 3 Bath 232 m²
A touch of sheer opulence on Killiney Hill! 1 montclare is a most impressive luxury residence built to exacting standards by Loran Construction in 2013 extending to c. 232m / 2,500 sq ft of extremely comfortable accommodation laid out over 3 levels. Designed by leading architects McAuley Daye O\'Connell, this is just one of 3 homes in an exclusive gated development beautifully positioned in a wonderful private setting affording maximum privacy and seclusion. Visually this is a most attractive home with soft rendering and zinc finish. It should be noted that the quality of build and finish throughout this house is exemplary offering many luxury refinements and attention to detail in every room. This is a very efficient and affordable property to run benefitting from an A3 Energy Rating (BER). Montclare is superbly located at the junction of Claremont Road and Killiney Hill Road which is right in the heart of Killiney Village. The property is situated within just a few metres stroll to Killiney Hill (with its beautiful walk and views) local shop, pub and Killiney Castle Hotel & Leisure Hotel. Dalkey Village is also within close proximity which is hugely popular for its wonderful array of shops and boutiques, restaurants, coffee bars and DART station. Killiney is renowned for its stunning beauty - some of the nicest and most sought after houses are located in this affluent neighbourhood which continues to add to its appeal. Killiney beach, just a short distance away is a wonderful amenity for swimming and early morning walks.
• Superb imposing family residence built in 2013 with very high specification.
• Superior finish and attention to detail of the highest quality throughout.
• Extending to c.232 sq m / 2,500 sq ft of luxurious accommodation on 3 levels.
• Reception Hall, Two/Three reception rooms, Expansive Kitchen/Dayroom, Utility, Guest wc, 4 / 5 Bedrooms (2 en-suite), Family Bathroom.
• Concrete insulated floors throughout
• All walls double insulated .
• Eco Living Underloor heating - exceptional low cost heating system.
• Air handling system and 24 hour pressurised hot water.
• Feature Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors. Stunning Glazed Staircase.
• Extra high ceilings
• Light filled throughout with beautiful bright interiors on every floor.
• Superb Kitchen cum Breakfast room with polished granite counter tops and Hi Spec Appliances.
• Luxury Bathroom and Shower Rooms with high quality sanitary ware and tiling.
• Double Glazed Windows and Doors. Alarm System
• Energy Efficient ‘A3’ Rating BER. Extra high degree of insulation giving extra warmth.
• Low maintenance and economic to run – approx. €1,500 a year for all heating, cooking, lighting etc.
• Suntrap patio style garden with southerly aspect. Electronic entrance gates, 2 parking spaces.
* New Eleven Deli / Coffee Shop in Killiney Village
Imposing Reception Hall 7.54m x 2.93m , stunning glass and steel staircase. bright aspect, Italian marble tile floor with hardwood trim. Cloak cupboard. Video intercom security panel. Door to garden. Guest WC 2.02 x 1.37m with whb and wc. Italian tiled walls and floor.
Drawing Room 5.74m x 3.87m Hardwood floor, box bay window, wired for TV and Hi-Fi. Feature mock fireplace.Concealed sliding doors to: Living room through to Kitchen 8.94m x 6.18m hardwood floor, custom built dresser with cabinets, shelving and plate rack, wired for TV/H-Fi, a stunning spacious room designed for the modern lifestyle with feature custom designed pitched roof widow taking maximum advantage of all day sunlight. Double doors to garden. Fully fitted bespoke Kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units incorporating a Zanuzzi eye level double oven and microwave, 5 plate gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and wine rack. Polished granite counter tops and centre island for casual dining. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Utility Room 2.38m x 1.38m with fitted cupboards, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
Staircase with low level lighters leads to: First Floor: Spacious Landing 7.18m x 2.07m Walk in Hotpress / Airing cupboard. Video intercom panel. Lounge/TV Room 5.45m x 3.67m double entrance doors, concealed lighting, box bay window, matching built in cabinet units, flame effect wall heater, wired for TV / Hi- Fi. Views of Dublin Bay.
Bedroom (1) 3.47m x 2.88m Bedroom (2) 3.49m x 3.2m with headboard and fitted wardbobe.
Family Bathroom 2.64m x 2.1m WHB with cupboard underneath, WC, bath with overhead power shower, tiled walls and floor, wall mirror, low level lighting, polished granite .
Landing 2.39m x 2.06m Built in bookcase. Video intercom panel. Master Bedroom (3) 5.57m x4.01m pitched ceiling, feature range of mirrored wardrobes double hanging drawers etc. Views of Dublin Bay. Ensuite: 2.63m x 1.87m WHB bowl, WC large walk in shower with walk in panel. Tiled walls and floor, Velux roof window.
Bedroom (4) / Study 4.23m x 2.07m with fitted wardrobe.
Guest Bedroom (5) 5.34m x 3.97m fitted wardrobe, pitched ceiling. Ensuite: 2.5m x 1.48m WHB bowl, WC large walk in shower with walk in panel. Tiled walls and floor, Velux roof window.
OUTSIDE: Electronic entrance gates lead to communal front garden and gravel driveway. No. 1 has parking for 2 cars plus visitor parking. Private high granite wall to front. Rear patio style garden (9m x 8.3m) with delightful southerly aspect. Low maintenance area on 3 tiers with specimen planting, sleepers and outside lighting. Side entrance with planter beds and storage facilities. Store / Garden shed fully shelved.
By appointment with Eoin O'Neill Property Advisers